خريجون أكاديمية قطر – الوكرة
QAD Alumni Association
Dear Qatar Academy Doha graduates,
As part of Qatar Academy Doha effort to further strengthen our communications with our alumni , we have established the QAD Alumni Association.
Through this platform we hope to encourage you to communicate with your school and we will be happy to receive your comments and news.
Public Relation Officer
QAD Alumni Success Stories
There are no posts to show.
Qatar Academy is seeking to reinforce its role in developing the community as well as promoting its mission and vision which is to create students who are critical thinkers and responsible citizens.
We strive to strengthen our relationship and communication with our alumni. We aim to support their efforts in serving the community and utilize their ideas, experiences and commitment to QAD in order to enrich our educational outcomes.
- Ensure continues communications and arrange regular meetings between QAD community and alumni as well as meetings with graduates to share QAD updates and news
- Knowledge of the development of infants, toddlers, and two- and three-year-old.
- Identify the alumni’s roles in servicing the community.
- Conduct surveys to evaluate alumni experiences in universities, and use their feedback and share it with school to improve relevant areas.
- Form a committee consisting of Alumni representatives, relevant staff members including PTA to help the school with achieving the association goals
- Issuing an electronic journal about the news of graduates and linking them to QAD monthly newsletter.
- Organizing in house regular meetings with QAD Alumni and inviting them to attend relevant important events.
- Create, maintain and analyze database of conducted studies and use the findings to enrich different aspects of the learning process.