QAW seeks highly qualified, energetic, and passionate educators to join our professional team as we empower our children to achieve their academic and personal potential.
- Bachelor Degree in the subject area applying for
- Teaching Certification from an accredited agency
- Two or more years of teaching experience
- IB Experience preferred
- Clear criminal record check
- Clear medical history for HIV, Hepatitis B and C, and Tuberculosis
- Teaching couples must be married as per Qatari work visa requirements
QAM offers international hires a highly competitive package that includes:
- Tax-free salary
- Furnished housing
- International and local medical care
- Life insurance and disability insurance
- Annual return flight to home of record
- All tuition fees paid for dependents (up to three)
- Shipping allowance.
- Paid utilities (except long distance and mobile telephone calls).
- One month's salary for every full year of service upon successful completion of contract
- Professional development
- Access to Qatar Foundation fitness centers and swimming pools
Interested candidates are requested to send an interest letter and a CV to:
**Look for us, we generally attend SEARCH and ISS recruitment fairs in various locations.